Behind some of Bath’s houses and hotels lie beautiful gardens, some rarely seen
- Two hour morning tours
- Set dates half day tours (with a cream tea)
- Special tours
- Bespoke, tailor-made tours - whole day, half day, evening.
- Monthly afternoon tours (with full afternoon tea)
Garden Tour Vouchers make lovely presents for anniversary, birthday or treats for friends. Email for details.
- July 6th/7th 11am-5pm
- Sculpture to Enhance a Garden
- Three local sculptors exhibit in the garden
of 165 Newbridge Hill, Bath, BA1 3PX
- £3 entry on gate.
‘In Celebration of the Arts' 2019
- Sep 14th/15th 11am-5pm
- See Sculpture Exhibition page for more details.
Set date tours run from April 19th until Friday 18th October on Wednesday mornings, and alternate Fridays and Saturdays afternoons. Dates will be published on new website coming shortly.
Bespoke tours and group tours can be arranged for a date and time to suit. Please enquire.
Two Hour morning Tours
Begin on Wednesday 24th April and are fortnightly
Cream Tea Afternoon Garden Tours
Set dates tours begin on Friday 19th April on alternate Fridays and Saturdays.
Full Afternoon Tea Garden Tours
The first Thursday of every month: