Behind some of Bath’s houses and hotels lie beautiful gardens, some rarely seen
- Set dates half day tours (with a cream tea)
- Bespoke, tailor-made tours - whole day, half day, evening.
- Monthly afternoon tours (with full afternoon tea)
Garden Tour Vouchers make lovely presents for Christmas, anniversary, birthday or treats for friends. Email for details.
- July 6th/7th 11am-5pm
- Sculpture to Enhance a Garden
- Three local sculptors exhibit in the garden
of 165 Newbridge Hill, Bath, BA1 3PX
- £3 entry on gate.
‘In Celebration of the Arts' 2019
- Sep (dtbc) 11am-5pm
- See Sculpture Exhibition page for more details.
Set date tours run from Easter until October.
Unless indicated, afternoon tours take place on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
Other dates, whole day, evening, group and bespoke, tailor-made tours are available on request.
Cream Tea Afternoon Garden Tours
April 10th, 19th, 26th
May 9th, 15th, 24th, 30th,
June 2nd (Sat), 12th, 21st, 29th (Fri)
July 10th, 18th, 26th,
Aug 8th,16th, 23rd, 29th
Sep 13th, 18th
Full Afternoon Tea Garden Tours
The first Thursday of every month:
April 5th, May 3rd, June 7th, July 5th, Aug 2nd, Sep 6th, Oct 4th