Behind some of Bath’s houses and hotels lie beautiful gardens, some rarely seen
- Whole day tours (with 2 course lunch)
- Half day tours (with a cream tea)
- 2 hour evening tours
- Bespoke, tailor-made tours
Garden Tour Vouchers make lovely anniversary and birthday presents or treats for friends. Email for details.
- July 14th/15th 11am-5pm
- Sculpture to Enhance a Garden
- Three local sculptors exhibit in the garden of 165 Newbridge Hill, Bath, BA1 3PX
- £3 entry on gate.
- See Sculpture Exhibition page for more details.
Unless indicated, afternoon tours take place on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Other dates, whole day, evening, group and bespoke, tailor-made tours are available on request.
May 4th, 9th, 13th, 18th, 23rd
June 13th, 15th, 17th, 20th, 22nd, 24th, 27th
July 4th, 5th (Wed), 7th (Fri), 13th, 18th, 22nd, 25th
Aug 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 19th, 24th
Sep 21st, 26th