Behind some of Bath’s houses and hotels lie beautiful gardens, some rarely seen
- Whole day tours (with 2 course lunch)
- Half day tours (with a cream tea)
- Bespoke, tailor-made tours
New for 2018 Monthly full afternoon tea tours
Garden Tour Vouchers make lovely anniversary, birthday or Christmas presents or treats for friends. Email for details.
- July 14th/15th 11am-5pm
- Sculpture to Enhance a Garden
- Three local sculptors exhibit in the garden of 165 Newbridge Hill, Bath, BA1 3PX
- £3 entry on gate.
New for 2018 'in Celebration of the Arts'
- Sep 8th/9th 11am-5pm
- See Sculpture Exhibition page for more details.
Set date tours run from Easter until October.
Unless indicated, afternoon tours take place on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
Other dates, whole day, evening, group and bespoke, tailor-made tours are available on request.
Cream Tea Afternoon Garden Tours
April 17th, 26th (tulips galore)
May 9th, 15th, 24th, 30th,
June 12th, 21st, 29th (Fri)
July 10th, 18th, 26th,
Aug 8th,16th, 23rd, 29th
Sep 13th, 18th
Full Afternoon Tea Garden Tours
The first Thursday of every month:
April 5th, May 3rd, June 7th, July 5th, Aug 2nd, Sep 6th, Oct 4th